Salted Butterscotch Granola Bars

Recently I've been brainstorming ideas of things I would make to sell if I started up a food business. This is something I've been considering for quite some time as I find my feet in the working world. One of the experimental successes were these bars so I thought I'd share some photos with you lovely people.
















I'm not posting a comprehensive recipe for the simple fact that this is open to interpretation! I put in a range of delicious things in these bars.
















The important thing is to use oats, salted butterscotch and something crunchy in the bars. These were premium bars (Scotch oats, French butter, fleur de sel, etc) and cost 35p each to make for ten 50g bars.















 
Let me know if you try these!

2 comments:

29 April 2010 at 13:16 Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
1 May 2010 at 20:03 Taste of Beirut said...

I will and let you know! My son loves anything with butterscotch flavor.

Post a Comment